FAQ’s About Bill
Where are you located?
We are located in the Atlanta, GA area but we serve clients nationwide.
How can I meet with you?
You can meet with us via videoconference or telephone. Click HERE to book an appointment.
Do you offer evening appointments?
Absolutely. Call us at 404-482-3170 to schedule an evening appointment.
What services do you provide?
We provide the following services:
- New Real Estate Investor Tax Consultation
- Individual Tax Return Preparation
- Corporate Tax Return Preparation
- Real Estate Investor Tax Return Preparation
- Real Estate Agent Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership Tax Return Preparation
- Prior Year Tax Return Preparation (Back Taxes)
- Tax Planning
- Financial Planning
- Education Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts)
- Business Entity Selection and Formation
- Life Insurance
- Business Consulting
- Business Plans
- IRS Employer Identification Numbers
- Cost Segregation Services
Do you provide virtual services?
Yes, we can work with you virtually no matter where you are located.
Are you accepting new clients?
Yes, we are currently accepting a limited number of new clients.
How much do you charge for tax return preparation?
Our fees are based on the forms required to complete your tax return.
How long have you been doing this?
We have over two decades of financial services industry experience.
Tax Preparation FAQs
What should I do if I received advance child tax credit payments in 2021?
If you received advance child tax credit payments in 2021 the IRS will mail you Letter 6419, titled 2021 Total Advance Child Tax Credit (AdvCTC) Payments.. Do not throw it away, you will need it to complete your tax return. If you are married, you may receive two copies of the letter. Keep both letters. Do not assume you got a duplicate letter out of the blue and throw one away. If you lose the letter — and do not come up with a number that exactly matches the IRS files — you’re likely to face lengthy delays in processing your income tax return. You will also wait a long time to get your federal income tax refund.