Business Plan Preparation
We offer professional business plan preparation for startups and small businesses. Our experience building business plans will help you when approaching investors, bankers, and potential clients. We create financial projections, management and mission statements, and expenditure estimates. Our service also includes electronic presentation preparation.
- Speed to Market: All business plans are completed within 7 business days
- Cost: Professional Business Plans done at $725.00
- The business plan can be modified as your business expands.
Each Business Plan Features:
- Executive Summary
- Financing Summary
- Overview of Products and Services
- Overview of Organization
- Market and Strategic Analysis
- Keys to Success
- Marketing Plan
- Organizational and Personnel Plan
- Financial Plan (5 Year Financial Model)
- SWOT Analysis
We will need the following information to complete your business plan:
1) The name of the business and the nature of the business (what you are selling).
2) The reason for needing a business plan (i.e. raising capital), and if raising capital, how much is sought?
3) The expected sales figures and expected growth rate.
4) The expected expenses (rent, electric, payroll, etc.).
5) The resumes of you and your business partners (if applicable). It’s okay if you do not have these right away. They are the last thing to go into the business plan and are optional.
6) The location of the business.
7) The business entity (LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, C-Corporation or S-Corporation).
8) Any other information that explains what you and your business are trying to accomplish.
9) Your phone number and best time to reach you during the day.
We can continually add content to the business plan as you provide us with more information.
Want to learn more about our process, services, and how we can work together?
We invite you to contact us at 404-482-3170 for a complimentary consultation.